summer vacation πŸ’Ÿ

june 30th after the declaration of test paper we got 2 weeks holiday 

on july 1st i went to chukha with my cousins 

we reached at the time 6:46 

and met with the other cousins 

on date 11 we went zangtopari after a long timee

while visiting lhakhang we went to rba for a see

when we were going to aunts home we found a small restaurant 

we went there and ate momo's and some fast foods

and buy some snacks for themm

when we were about to go home back at the same place 

suddenly it had rained and we have waited for the time being 

we lived at bazzar wangchuu 

while i was staying for the vacation at wangchuu 

i always goes to shop buy data, fast food ,junks, and colddrinks

i always skate at the time of 9:40 to 11 something

we ate dinner at the time of 12 nor 1 because my cousins runs buisness too

and we gets hungry only at the time 12 nor 1

and on date 14 me and my sister came back to paro

on our way back to paro' my cousin brother and brothers friend 

wants to send us to bus so he helps with our bags and take us at the road

then we waited for a long time being and finally got a bus

the bus were going to thimphu and after reacing at chunzom me and my sister have to get out 

and got a taxi and reached paro 

and the next day reaching paro 

i went to see my friends and we were roaming rba like first time

and on date 16 there is were a movie name jangkho the horror movie

me and my friends went to watch 

the movie was so frightening and my friends were screaming so much 

as we have to go school back on date 17 but the day was postponed

me and my friend was so happy and for 1 week we were been roaming 

went to play basketball and also then we helped our parents too

on sat date 22 we have been writing our paper recorrection of history and english

but on sat we had done the history correction only

and on the last day sun date 23 we were been wriring english paper 

and also been excited to go school tooπŸ’š

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

low'out rapper aka alian πŸ‘Š❤

fav'ttgπŸ’Ÿ