ma reaction on ict result πŸ˜“

I got my Ict test paper todayyy
so thenn am sad of the result
but its okayy
this is just a starting 
i wont be regreting 
but i have to try my best for the next test
to not make second time mistakee
because of our marks 
sir would feel bad for himself
thinking that he didnt taught us well
students be getting to loww marks as they expected 
as then i didnt expected the marks that i got todayy
however we could not makeup the mark
parents would be sad 
but i got nothing to doo 
atleast i could apologies to my parents
as well as to my ict teacher 
πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜–
now onwards i promise 
that i would be studying hard
so i can pass 
and there are chances
 to make my parents happpy


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

summer vacation πŸ’Ÿ

low'out rapper aka alian πŸ‘Š❤

fav'ttgπŸ’Ÿ